4105 Kirkman Street
Lake Charles, LA 70607
Phone: (337) 475-8022
Main Fax: (337) 475-8054
Clinical Referrals Fax: (337) 475-8727
437 N. Market Street
Jennings, LA 70546
Phone: (337) 246-7325
402 Industrial Dr.
Oberlin, LA 70655
Phone: (337) 639-3001
Fax: (337) 639-3008
2651 E. Napoleon St.
Sulphur, LA 70663
Phone: (337) 625-6750
Fax: (337) 625-6752
HOW DO I APPLY FOR SERVICES?
Our qualified staff of physicians, nurses, licensed mental health professionals and addiction specialists will provide you with treatment services which are evidenced based and proven effective while our trained peer support specialists provide you the support you need to help you on your journey to recovery, living a healthy and productive lifestyle.
If you, or a loved one, are in need of services please contact one of our offices near you for assistance:
- Lake Charles office (337) 475-3100
COST OF SERVICES
We offer services to everyone without discrimination as to race, color, age, sex, religion, national origin, sexual orientation, disability or marital status, political beliefs, veteran status, or any other non-merit factor. Fees are assessed according to a sliding fee scale based on income and number of dependents. There may be a charge for urine screens or co-payments fees. We accept Medicaid, Medicare, private insurance, and payment plans are available for those with the ability to pay. We are happy to assist you with determining your cost/fee plan.
IMCAL Fee Schedule:
Imperial Calcasieu Human Services Authority
Behavioral Health Division
FY 2021/2022 Client Fee Schedule
|Consultation & Evaluation|
|Intensive Outpatient Program||$150/day|
Are your service recipients in need of additional supports for our services? Consumer Care Resources provide financial supports to children/youth, adults, and their families who are in treatment for mental health conditions. Recovery Housing Stipends provide financial supports to children/youth, adults, and their families with substance abuse conditionas who have specific housing needs.
Referring providers/agencies can download this application:
- Access Services – Crisis Services, Assessment/Evaluation, and Referral
- Outpatient Counseling- Individual, Family and Group Therapy
- Psychiatric Evaluation
- Psychiatric Medication Management
- Intensive Outpatient Treatment for substance abuse
- Referral to inpatient programs
- Referral for detoxification
- Drug Screen
- Medical Assessments and referral
- On-site pharmacy services and patient assistance programs to reduce medication costs
- Support Group
- HIV/STD/TB Screening Services
- Evaluation/Treatment for Compulsive Gambling
- Medicaid Application Center to assist you with your application