Our Goal Is to Provide a Professional and Informative Approach to Behavioral Health Care.
Our Behavioral Health Services division provides comprehensive and coordinated outpatient services to individuals with mental illness and/or an addictive disorder (alcohol, drugs, gambling) for both adults and children. All of our behavioral health clinics are accredited by CARF International, The Commission on the Accreditation of Rehabilitation Facilities.
HOW DO I APPLY FOR SERVICES?
Our qualified staff of physicians, nurses, licensed mental health professionals and addiction specialists will provide you with treatment services which are evidenced based and proven effective while our trained peer support specialists provide you the support you need to help you on your journey to recovery, living a healthy and productive lifestyle. We prioritize admission for pregnant women and intravenous (IV) drug users.
If you, or a loved one, are in need of services please contact one of our offices near you for assistance:
- Lake Charles office (337) 475-3100
COST OF SERVICES
We offer services to everyone without discrimination as to race, color, age, sex, religion, national origin, sexual orientation, disability or marital status, political beliefs, veteran status, or any other non-merit factor. Fees are assessed according to a sliding fee scale based on income and number of dependents. There may be a charge for urine screens or co-payments fees. We accept Medicaid, Medicare, private insurance, and payment plans are available for those with the ability to pay. We are happy to assist you with determining your cost/fee plan.
- Access Services – Crisis Services, Assessment/Evaluation, and Referral
- Outpatient Counseling- Individual, Family and Group Therapy
- Psychiatric Evaluation
- Psychiatric Medication Management
- Intensive Outpatient Treatment for substance abuse
- Referral to inpatient programs
- Referral for detoxification
- Drug Screen
- Medical Assessments and referral
- On-site pharmacy services and patient assistance programs to reduce medication costs
- Support Group
- HIV/STD/TB Screening Services
- Evaluation/Treatment for Compulsive Gambling
- Medicaid Application Center to assist you with your application