Are You or Someone You Love Struggling?
Are you or someone you love struggling with depression, anxiety, or worse, having thoughts of suicide? Are you using alcohol or drugs to cope with negative feelings? Are you having marital problems, health issues, missed work or lost a job? Did you know the longer you delay getting treatment, the more difficult it may be control your symptoms and the more likely it is that those symptoms will recur?
You are not alone. There are thousands of people just like you. There is Hope. We are here to help by offering mental health and/or addictions screening and treatment which can dramatically improve your quality of life. Please don’t hesitate; contact us today.
HOW DO I APPLY FOR SERVICES?
Our qualified staff of physicians, nurses, licensed mental health professionals and addiction specialists will provide you with treatment services which are evidenced based and proven effective while our trained peer support specialists provide you the support you need to help you on your journey to recovery, living a healthy and productive lifestyle.
If you, or a loved one, are in need of services please contact one of our offices near you for assistance:
- Lake Charles office (337) 475-3100
COST OF SERVICES
We offer services to everyone without discrimination as to race, color, age, sex, religion, national origin, sexual orientation, disability or marital status, political beliefs, veteran status, or any other non-merit factor. Fees are assessed according to a sliding fee scale based on income and number of dependents. There may be a charge for urine screens or co-payments fees. We accept Medicaid, Medicare, private insurance, and payment plans are available for those with the ability to pay. We are happy to assist you with determining your cost/fee plan.
Priority admission is assured for the following populations:
- Pregnant women who report IV drug use
- Pregnant women who report substance use
- Individuals using drugs intravenously
IMCAL Fee Schedule:
Imperial Calcasieu Human Services Authority
Behavioral Health Division
FY 2021/2022 Client Fee Schedule
|Consultation & Evaluation|
|Intensive Outpatient Program||$150/day|
Are your service recipients in need of additional supports for our services? Consumer Care Resources provide financial supports to children/youth, adults, and their families who are in treatment for mental health conditions. Recovery Housing Stipends provide financial supports to children/youth, adults, and their families with substance abuse conditionas who have specific housing needs.
Referring providers/agencies can download this application:
- Access Services – Crisis Services, Assessment/Evaluation, and Referral
- Outpatient Counseling- Individual, Family and Group Therapy
- Psychiatric Evaluation
- Psychiatric Medication Management
- Intensive Outpatient Treatment for substance abuse
- Referral to inpatient programs
- Referral for detoxification
- Drug Screen
- Medical Assessments and referral
- On-site pharmacy services and patient assistance programs to reduce medication costs
- Support Group
- HIV/STD/TB Screening Services
- Evaluation/Treatment for Compulsive Gambling
- Medicaid Application Center to assist you with your application