Our Behavioral Health Services division provides comprehensive and coordinated outpatient services to individuals with mental illness and/or an addictive disorder (alcohol, drugs, gambling) for both adults and children. All of our behavioral health clinics are accredited by CARF International, a Commission on the Accreditation of Rehabilitation Facilities.
Our qualified staff of physicians, nurses, licensed mental health professionals and addiction specialists will provide you with treatment services which are evidenced based and proven effective while our trained peer support specialists provide you the support you need to help you on your journey to recovery, living a healthy and productive lifestyle. We prioritize admission for pregnant women, intravenous (IV) drug users, and HIV positive individuals.
Select a service below for more information:
HOW DO I APPLY FOR SERVICES?
If you or a loved one are in need of services please contact us at the location closest to you.
COST OF SERVICES
We offer services regardless of your ability to pay; however you will be asked to verify your income information. Fees are assessed according to a sliding fee scale based on income and number of dependents. There may be a charge for urine screens or co-payments fees. We accept Medicaid, Medicare, private insurance, and payment plans are available for those with the ability to pay. We are happy to assist you with determining your cost/fee plan.
The following is a brief description of the services we offer:
- Access Services – Crisis Services, Assessment/Evaluation, and Referral
- Outpatient Counseling- Individual, Family and Group Therapy
- Psychiatric Evaluation
- Psychiatric Medication Management
- Intensive Outpatient Treatment for substance abuse
- Referral to inpatient programs
- Referral for detoxification
- Drug Screens
- Medical Assessments and referral
- On-site pharmacy services and patient assistance programs to reduce medication costs
- Support Groups
- Aftercare Services
- HIV/STD/TB Screening Services
- Evaluation/Treatment for Compulsive Gambling
- Medicaid Application Center to assist you with your application